Our orders are still being shipped from our office in 1 to 2 business days. We use Australia Post for our deliveries and they are delivering across Australia but there is a possibility of delays in some regions due to the volume of packages they are dealing with. So please allow a few extra days for delivery and check the tracking details of your order (there is link to the Australia Post website in the email you receive when your order is shipped). Australia Post have significantly increased the delivery times for Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia, please consider express post for delivery to this states. For Australia Post information please click here
- $7.90 Standard Shipping – flat rate anywhere in Australia.
- $15 Express Shipping – flat rate anywhere in Australia.
Express delivery: Orders placed before 11am will be delivered the next business day in the Australia Post Express Delivery Areas shown below.
- NSW & ACT: Sydney, Canberra, Gosford Region, Newcastle, Wollongong Area
- VIC: Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Shepparton/Mooroopna/Kialla, Seymour, Latrobe Valley
- QLD: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Booval/Ipswich Areas, Toowoomba, Strathpine/Caboolture, Sunshine coast, Maryborough City, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg City.
- SA: Adelaide
- TAS: Hobart, Launceston
- WA: Perth CBD (post codes 6000-6005; 6800-6899)
Express shipping to Darwin will take 3-5 days. Most other areas not listed will take 3-5 days.
Standard delivery estimated delivery time (delivery times to Vic, SA & WA have all increased):
- Sydney – 3 to 8 business days
- Melbourne – 3 to 15 business days
- Brisbane – 2 to 7 business days.
- Adelaide – 3 to 14 business days
- Perth – 6 to 19 business days (approx 3 weeks. Please consider Express Delivery for Perth and other WA areas)
- Hobart – 6 to 11 business days
- Darwin – 13 to 17 business days (approx 3 weeks. Please consider Express Delivery for Darwin and NT areas)
There is free standard shipping within Australia for orders of over $150
International shipping is SUSPENDED. We’ve had to suspend this due to Covid-19. Many countries are in lockdown and there are also limited freight flights around the world due to reduced air travel. Like everyone, we hope this will return to normal as soon as possible. We do hope to start shipping again to New Zealand in June but we will only start this again when we’re confident that there are very few issues or delays. If you’re desperate to have a gift delivered overseas we advise trying to order from local company in the country as on most occasions they will be able to have a gift delivered locally.