Our orders are still be shipped as normal. We use Australia Post for our deliveries and they’ve advised that they will continue to operate across Australia but there is a possibility of small delays in some regions as States shut down and close boards. So please allow an extra day or so with the delivery times and check the tracking details of your order (there is link to the Australia Post website in the email you receive when your order is shipped). For Australia Post information please click here
We will process your order very quickly. Most orders will be shipped in one business day of the order being received. We use Australia Post to make our deliveries and you will receive a tracking number via email once your order is shipped.
- $7.90 Standard Shipping – flat rate anywhere in Australia.
- $15 Express Shipping – flat rate anywhere in Australia.
Express delivery: Orders placed before 11am will be delivered the next business day in the Australia Post Express Delivery Areas shown below.
- NSW & ACT: Sydney, Canberra, Gosford Region, Newcastle, Wollongong Area
- VIC: Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Shepparton/Mooroopna/Kialla, Seymour, Latrobe Valley
- QLD: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Booval/Ipswich Areas, Toowoomba, Strathpine/Caboolture, Sunshine coast, Maryborough City, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg City.
- SA: Adelaide
- TAS: Hobart, Launceston
- WA: Perth CBD (post codes 6000-6005; 6800-6899)
Express shipping to Darwin will take 3-5 days. Most other areas not listed will take 3-5 days.
Standard delivery estimated delivery time:
- Sydney – 3 to 5 business days
- Melbourne – 3 to 5 business days
- Brisbane – 2 to 5 business days.
- Adelaide – 3 to 7 business days
- Perth – 5 to 8 business days
- Hobart – 3 to 7 business days
- Darwin – 13 to 16 business days (approx 3 weeks. Please consider Express Delivery for Darwin and NT areas)
There is free standard shipping within Australia for orders of over $150
International shipping is SUSPENDED. We’ve had to suspend this due to Covid-19. Many countries are in lockdown and there are also limited freight flights around the world due to reduced air travel. Like everyone, we hope this will return to normal as soon as possible.